Starting during the month of September 2021, BHP will conduct a seismic survey off the south-east coast of Barbados. The survey will last for a period of one month and the following video and fact sheet provide a comprehensive overview of the upcoming activities. The seismic survey will be conducted in a manner which adheres to the regulations and guidelines stipulated by the Government of Barbados.
Should you have further questions about the upcoming seismic survey, please submit your queries via the contact form below, or submit your queries via email or Whatsapp to:
- Ministry of Energy and Business: Barbados.email@example.com
- BHP: Barbados.Seismic@BHP.com
- Whatsapp Contact: 1-246-832-5587
A number of local stakeholder agencies, ministries and organisations have already been involved in consultations with BHP in an effort to learn more about the seismic survey, ask questions and receive feedback regarding the planned operations.
Additionally, a virtual Public Consultation on the survey will take place at 6:30 PM on Tuesday, June 15 2021 (via the ZOOM meeting platform, given COVID 19 requirements).
Would you like to attend this Public Consultation on June 15, 2021? If so, please use the form below, or use the following contact number or email address:
- Whatsapp Contact: 1-246-832-5587 or email Barbados.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide your name, parish, email address and telephone number to facilitate registration.